Lunes, Enero 6, 2014

QUICK ESCAPE TO TAGAYTAY

JANUARY 1, 2014
Year of the Horse



The original plan was to fly to Baguio City, ALONE. Since I haven't got the liberty to do so, I traveled to Tagaytay instead.

I am no familiar on how to get there by commuting, so I got lost somewhere in Pasay for a while wandering around at 7 PM, January 1, 2014. Then I ran to a random bus holding a sign board "Nasugbu". I was lucky enough to ride the right one. It just departed from the terminal so all seats were occupied. I took the conductor's seat at the very front and said, "Perfect. Just as I imagined". 


It was a smooth bus ride to Tagaytay with favorite music on my ears. The main purpose of the whole trip. I had the time that I needed solely for myself. Time to reflect. No distractions. Just me and my thoughts.


Overlooking. Cold night breeze. Strangers. Music. Good books. Just my ideal way to plan 2014.

I went back to Manila the same night and arrived at 1 AM feeling revived. :-)




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento