Biyernes, Enero 24, 2014

Two Roads Diverged

"Congratulations!" This customarily excites most of the population. On the contrary, I suffered days and nights of headache due to confusion (just exaggerating). In a short span of time, I've gotta make a conclusion. Whether to remain, or to break. 

My mind has been inhabited of several things recently. I've been absorbed into streams of thoughts for significant aspects that I've been missing. I am torn between comfort and dynamic; practical and provocative; between what is readily available and something that broadens practical knowledge - where I believe I will excel - but perilously risky. It wouldn't take a genius to identify the superlative choice. 


Facts be gathered. Pro's & Con's be intently examined. How I take side is what makes it. Regard. Contemplate. Foresee. Which. Where to go. Decisions. 





1 komento: